- 1 cup (1/2 ounce) dried arame seaweed
- 2 large cucumbers, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch (about 8) small red radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons black or white sesame seeds, toasted and cooled (optional)
Soak arame in cold water until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add cucumbers, radishes, rice vinegar and tamari and toss to combine. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
Just before serving, toss vegetables together again and sprinkle with sesame seeds.